About us bs
Information Technology Assessment
- Is your information system properly protected to prevent you from becoming a victim of an internet attack?
- Are your security infrastructure policies set up in a way which prevents your employees and external contractors from evading them to gain unauthorized access to your data?
- Do the users of your business applications really have access only to the data that they need?
- What to invest in to avoid or minimize costs of data loss or data theft, service downtime, violation of legislation or loss of reputation?
- Do you know the current trends in information security landscape and what necessary security controls you should implement?
Increasing IT system connectivity and inter-organisation data flow place the provision of suitable data protection increasingly as a primary challenge. The greater mobility of employees and information spread can quickly change access from “anyplace and anytime” to “anyone and anything”.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a new method of facilitating communication between participants engaged in electronic transactions. Cybersecurity is also becoming one of the key elements in device management.