In view of the current Coronavirus situation and the measures adopted to prevent the risk of the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 infection, we have adopted some safety measures for our visitors to protect our partners and our employees:
- Entry is allowed only under the recovery, vaccination, or testing condition (hereinafter: RVT condition). The RVT condition is met if the visitor presents a valid identity document to prove his/her identity and provide one of the following certificates, namely:
- a certificate of a negative test (a rapid antigen test is valid no more than 48 hours and a PCR test no more than 72 hours since the swab was taken),
- a digital COVID certificate in a digital or paper format and with a QR code,
- a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination,
- a certificate of a positive PCR test result that is older than 10 days but not older than 180 days.
An employee at SIQ Ljubljana will check the fulfillment of the RVT condition upon your entry into the SIQ building.
- All visitors shall disinfect their hands before entering the main hall of the building.
- The use of a face mask is obligatory. Only a surgical mask or a FFP2 mask is recognised and approved for use as a protective mask.
- At any time, you shall keep the distance of 2 meters from other persons.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards and stay safe.