Do you work in R&D? Are you in charge of product approvals or quality assurance? JOIN US for two days of inspiring presentations and intense workshops.
This seminar is perfect for all those who:
- want to gain further knowledge and experience of safety and EMC testing,
- look for answers to unsolved technical questions,
- want to get familiar with the requirements of new editions of standards,
- deal with international approvals, and
- are interested in new developments in the world of conformity assessments.
On Day 1 (14 October), we will cover topics of common interest:
- International approvals – Overview of recent novelties
- China – Adjustments to the CCC scheme
- UK – New Brexit rules and UKCA marking
- Type testing of products with radio modules
- Utilization of customers’ testing facilities (CTFs)
- Revision of the Machinery Directive – A proposal for a new regulation on machinery products
- Working under pressure
- Factory inspection requirements
An informal get-together will follow in the afternoon.
On Day 2 (15 October), we will delve into the novelties in the standardization of electrical safety and EMC requirements, and requirements for other product categories, such as:
- Information technology, audio-visual, measuring, control, and laboratory equipment (ITAV-MEAS)
- Electrical equipment for medical use (MDD)
- Household and similar equipment and electrical tools (HOUS-TOOL)
For a detailed program, click HERE.
You can join us on both days, or just one.
Bring a colleague! PRICES are from EUR 360.
In case of force majeure due to COVID restrictions, the seminar will be organized remotely. We will notify you of the change in time and offer the possibility of free cancellation.