Are you working in R&D? Are you in charge of product approvals or quality assurance?
JOIN US at the 7th SIQ SAFETY & EMC International Training Seminar for two days of inspiring presentations and intense workshops, and a social event providing the opportunity to get in touch with the associates in your industry.
You should attend this seminar if you are interested in:
- gaining further knowledge of safety and EMC testing,
- getting familiar with the latest requirements of technical standards,
- international approvals, and
- global conformity assessment novelties.
For detailed information about the training seminar, click HERE.
On Day 1 (12 May), we will cover topics of common interest:
• International approvals: Overview of recent changes
• China: CCC scheme certification process and new implementation rules
• Latest Brexit rules and UKCA marking
• Conformity assessment of products with radio modules
• Machinery Directive: A proposal for a new regulation on machinery products
• Time wasters and working under pressure
• Utilization of customers’ testing facilities (CTFs)
• How to prepare for factory inspection procedures
An informal social event will follow in the afternoon.
On Day 2 (13 May), the latest novelties of technical standards and international approval procedures will be presented by many SIQ and guest expert speakers in several different interest groups:
• ITAV-MEAS: Information technology, audio-visual, measuring, control, and laboratory equipment,
• MED: Electrical equipment for medical use,
• HOUS-TOOL: Household and similar equipment and electrical tools.
The regular price for a 2-day seminar is EUR 950, while the partner price is EUR 650.
Joining for one day (first or second)? The regular price is EUR 750, and the partner price is EUR 500.*
*Prices excluding VAT. Lunch, coffee breaks, the social event on Thursday, 12 May, are included in the participation fees.
You are welcome to join us on 12 and 13 May in Portorož, Slovenia.