Changes are our constant companion. And this time again, we must say we have managed to respond to the crisis quite early. Being aware that we play a significant role in economic reactivation, we have been adapting our activities to the situation on a daily basis and without unnecessary delay since the first day of the announced epidemic. As always, the safety of our employees and customers is our priority. Nevertheless, we try to keep our operations as unchanged as possible.
Testing and certification performed by SIQ are of significance in our customers’ most crucial development processes. By definition, these processes are full of surprise. This is why we are always prepared for any change and have crisis management virtually in our blood.
How have we adapted our work?
- Since March 17 until further notice, customers are not allowed to enter the business building of SIQ Ljubljana but are asked to deliver testing samples and postal items in the safest way possible, i.e. without contact.
- The lab work has been adapted to the situation and is conducted in consideration of all health and safety requirements.
- Partial audits of management systems are conducted from remote locations by the use of information and communication technologies.
- Training events have been moved from conference to online rooms.
- Where possible, co-workers are allowed to work at home.
- Our efficient and undisturbed work is a result of our swift introduction of new information and communication tools.
- Our office rooms are regularly and frequently disinfected and protection equipment and safe working conditions have been provided for our employees.
We wish you all successful work and efficient adapting to change.