|“One Course two Certificates”
Participants gain the IQNet Certificate (Internationally Recognized Certificate) and SIQ Certificate showing successful completion of the course.
Course and materials will be in English language.
The structure of the IATF 16949:2016 technical specification is based on the ISO 9001:2015 standard, but it is upgraded with specific requirements of the automotive industry for the establishment of a management system.
The purpose of the course is to train auditors to effectively perform internal audits of the quality management system in the automotive industry. Among other things, the participants will learn about the significant differences between the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the IATF 16949:2016 specification.
1. Introduction to automotive industry IATF 16949:02016
2. Internal audit as a requirement of IATF 16949:02016
3. differences between ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
3.1 Customer specific requirements
4. Audit process development
5. Audit team education and training
5.1 Criteria for the auditors‘ qualification
5.2 Functions and responsibilities of the auditors
5.3 Attitude of the auditor
6. Methodology for carrying out audits
6.1 Planning and preparation
6.2 Opening meeting
6.3 Development: collection of evidences
6.4 Drafting non-conformities
6.5 Final report elaboration
6.6 Closing meeting
7. Establishment of corrective actions
9. Case study (simulation of a quality audit: documents review, collection of evidences, drafting non-conformities, final report presentation…)
10. Written knowledge test
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Be qualifiable as IATF 16949 internal auditor
- Understand the principles of internal audit;
- Be able to assume responsibilities in any activity of the internal auditing process;
- Understand the functions and competences that any auditor must have to carry out first, second
- party, and certification audits;
- Be able to apply auditing guidelines to IATF 16949 internal audits
- Competent as IATF 16949 Internal Auditors and to apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949;
- To collect and analyze enough evidences (e.g. through interview, observation and sampling of documenta-tion) to determine the audit findings and define the audit conclusions;
- To document the audit findings;
- To collaborate in drafting the audit report;
- Trainees also learn how to assess the organizations use of risk-based thinking to identify threats and oppor-tunities as well as the effective use of the Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC and PPAP) and other meth-ods required by IATF 16949;
- To interchange information with the rest of the members of the audit team and with the auditee personnel.
Mr. Dušan Zorc, MSc,has gained his professional experience in quality management systems in Iskra, SIQ, and an international company that manufactures components for the automotive industry. At SIQ, he is a lead auditor of ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 management systems. At the International Automotive Task Force, he completed an ISO/TS 16949 lead auditor course and an additional IATF 16949:2016 training and was approved as an IATF 16949 auditor (IATF, certificate no. 5-ADP-12-06-1977). He is a lead auditor at SIQ and Quality Austria. At SIQ, he gives lectures on IATF, control plans, FMEA, etc. He is an independent consultant in quality management systems.
The online training will take place in a live online e-classroom. Each day will be divided into three parts with breaks in between. Up to two days before the implementation, registered participants will receive a link to the online training. Participants need a computer with a microphone and a camera, as well as access to a reliably functioning internet connection to participate in online training without interruption.
Additional information: Tanja Benček, phone: +386 (1) 5609 594, e-mail: email@example.com
- DURATION 2 days, 16 academic hours, 9.00 to 16.00 (CEST, UTC/GMT +2 hours)
- DATE /
- LECTURER Mr Dušan Zorc
- PRICE 565,00€
- ID number 3248
- CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Management representatives for management systems and line management in the automotive industry;
- Auditors of quality management systems in the automotive industry;
- Experts who would like to acquire knowledge in the field of auditing, with an emphasis on the specifics of IATF 16949:2016.