We are proud to announce that SIQ Ljubljana has successfully passed the assessment by the Slovenian Accreditation to be a step closer to membership in the ENEC+ Scheme.
This year we obtained new equipment for measuring photometric characteristics which is only one of the requirements for obtaining the ENEC+ licence.
We are now able to test according to the following standards:
- EN 62717 -> LED modules for general lighting – Performance requirements
- EN 62722-2-1 -> Luminaire performance – Part 2-1: Particular requirements for LED luminaires
- EN 62722-1 -> Luminaire performance – Part 1: General requirements
- EN 13032-4. -> Light and lighting – Measurement and presentation of photometric data of lamps and luminaires – Part 4: LED lamps, modules, and luminaires
The ENEC+ Mark is a single certification mark, accepted throughout Europe and beyond. It has been created by Lighting Europe, the voice of the European lighting industry, and the ENEC Mark, the pan-European independent third-party certification scheme for low-voltage products in order to enable manufacturers of LED-based luminaires and LED modules to ensure long-term safety and performance for the lifetime of the certification of their products based on the new technology.
ENEC+ entails the following advantages and benefits:
- Future-proof: ENEC+ is based on an evolution model; as technology and standardization progress, the requirements of the mark will evolve simultaneously, and new performance-related elements will be added.
- Objective basis for fair comparison of lighting products: The scheme verifies initial performance claims and assesses the robustness of product design.
- Reduced costs related to tenders: No need for repeated product tests against varying qualification rules included in calls for tender. All initial specification elements of LED luminaires and modules are included in ENEC+.
- Further simplification and cost reduction: Provided by the use of qualified manufacturers testing laboratories and the acceptance of their test data by the ENEC+ scheme.
To be eligible for ENEC+ certification, a product must carry the ENEC safety mark. ENEC+ is not limited to LEDs, it is also available for traditional light sources.
Tel.: +386 1 4778 256