An IT audit consists of a gap assessment, risk analysis and review of audit controls. On the basis of the audit report the organization can determine whether its information system adequately supports its business goals and whether it is effective, safe and reliable. With the audit report the organization gets an independent professional review of compliance with the legislation, internationally recognizable standards and good IT practices.
We offer the following services:
- Information Technology Audit (COBIT)
- Information Security Management System Audit (ISO/IEC 27001)
- IT Service Managementy System Audit (ISO/IEC 20000-1)
- Business Continuity Management System Audit (ISO 22301)
- IT Project Management Audit
- Software Audit Review (functionality, security)
- IT Audit according to local legislation
An information technology audit is carried out by our experts with years of experience in the IT field (CISA, CISM, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditors and ISO/IEC 20000-1 Lead Auditors). The result of an IT audit is an audit report with detailed descriptions of the findings and recommendations for improvement of the organization’s IT infrastructure and processes.