You need to update your browser to view the website. If you still encounter issues after updating, we suggest you to use a different browser.
Accreditation is granted to an accredited body by an authorised accreditation body in recognition of the accredited body’s competence for the professional, impartial and independent services. The scope of accreditation is listed in annexes to accreditation certificates.
The accredited body operates in compliance with the guidelines as set out by the International Standardisation Organisation (ISO), International Association of Accreditation Bodies EA and the accreditation body that granted the accreditation. Compliance with accreditation requirements is checked and assessed at regular surveillance audits.
- Product Certification Body
- Management System Certification Body
- Inspection Body
- Testing Laboratory
- Calibration Laboratory
SIQ is a holder of two national measurement standards:
- EM_SI – Calibration and Measurement Capabilities for Electricity and Magnetism CIPM MRA
- TF_SI – Calibration and Measurement Capabilities for Time and Frequency CIPM MRA
- EMC – Electromagnetic compatibility (2014/30/EU)
- MD – Machinery safety (2006/42/EC)
- RED – Radio equipment (2014/53/EU)
- MDD – Medical devices (93/42/EEC)
- ATEX – Equipment and protective systems for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (2014/34/EU)
- NOISE – Noise emission in the environment by equipment for use outdoors (2000/14/EC)
- CPD – Construction Products (Regulation EU No. 305/2011)
- MID – Measuring Instruments (2014/32/EU)
- ITECRSD – Interoperability of the trans-European conventional rail system (2008/57/EC)