You need to update your browser to view the website. If you still encounter issues after updating, we suggest you to use a different browser.
Calibration and Inspection
Our accredited calibrations
- Apart from the services we provide, our experienced professional staff can help you formulate your requirements, organize and control your measuring equipment, and solve complex measurement-related problems.
- Worldwide recognition and one of the broadest accredited calibration scopes among European laboratories, including, but not limited to, electrical, telecommunications, acoustic, and vibration measuring equipment.
- More than 45 years of experience with demanding measuring equipment in the most diverse fields.
- Our service is complete (one-stop service), which is especially important in complex measuring instruments that are prevalent in our time.
- Short response times, including the consideration of your priorities and provision of services on-site as far as our technical capabilities allow.
- We give priority to personal contact and partnership.
Interview: Dr. Markus Zeier
Dr. Markus Zeier is the Chairman of the Technical Committee for Electricity and Magnetism (TC-EM) at the European Association of National Metrology Institutes EURAMET and Head of the RF & Microwave Laboratory at the Swiss Nati...
Find out more