Product Testing and Certification
Environmental Impact Testing
Mechanical Exposure and Tests
- Vibrations – acceleration amplitude up to 981m/s2, frequency range from 5Hz to 2,000 or 4,000Hz, product weight up to 500kg:
- Exposure to sinusoidal vibration;
- Exposure to random vibration;
- Exposure to pulse vibration;
- Resonant frequencies search;
- Frequency analyses;
- Functionality test;
- Impacts with greater acceleration amplitudes of up to 3000N/s2
- Free-fall test.
Climate Exposures and Tests
- Temperature exposures;
- Humidity exposures;
- Salt atmosphere tests;
- Dust resistance tests;
- Pressure tests – up to 8mm Hg of absolute pressure.
Degrees of Protection by Enclosures
- From ingress of solid foreign objects (IP code X: from 0 to 6);
- From water ingress (IP code Y: from 0 to 8);
- From mechanical impacts (IK code: from 00 to 10).
Combined and Simultaneous Exposures
- Tests/exposures can also be performed in various combinations:
- Temperature and humidity (constant or cyclic);
- Vibrations under controlled temperature conditions;
- Negative pressure and temperature exposure.
- All the exposures/tests (either individual or in combinations) listed above can be carried out during the operation of the device or we can simulate transport and storage conditions.